HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You gotta be a bitch to live .
date
Thursday, May 5, 2011 @ 5:33 AM

omfg , choiminho damn hawwt lahh 


ANNYEONG , I'M GONNA FLUNK / FAIL MY CHINESE EXAM YAY :DDD I don't care lahh . Sad for what . My chinese was like this since I entered deyi secondary school . == like seriously . PSLE I get A for chinese lehh . Now I'm failing every chinese test . AWESOME (Y) hmmmmmm , I'm just gonna pray that the rest of the papers won't be as crappy as english and chinese . kk , stop talking bout exams , make my mood worse only . LALALA . 


87 MORE DAYS YAY !


if you're happy and you know you clap your hands *clap clap* :D






I WANT THE HOT PINK BILLABONG WALLET IN THE


 WALLET SHOP.


AND THE HOT PINK ADIDAS BAG IN SPORTS LINK .


AND MORE SHINEE STUFFS .






zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . I have no money sianzxc . I'm so jealous of rich people , they get whatever they want ... >< mmmrmmrmrmrrmrmrmmrm . I want a drink now but I have no money D: FMLFMLFML . 


butbutbut , at least he replied with a smiley :D 




TOday , had fun in amk hub with Huiting and Kuowei :D :D :D On the way met Shannone and Vanessa too ^^ oh , and I saw Youyi and her boyfriend huh :P The bf so bad go whisper to youyi bout something huh . LOLS . Went to Rubi , omfg , alot of nice nice shoes D: It's either the pink stripes on or the pink shoe with ribbon :D LOLOLOLS . haish . I ate my dinner . damn bloated now zzzzzzzz .


k lah shall end my post and go update tumblr . BYE BYE .




CHOIMINKEY <3