HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
your smile kills me .
date
Sunday, May 22, 2011 @ 4:12 AM


I WAS BORED . LALALA .


there's school tomorrow . fml . so soon ? sian . idk . i just feel ............... haish . forget it . >< i've been coughing non stop since , idk , yesterday ? my throat feels !@#$%^&* arghh . i'm lazy to tumblr kekeke :x http://typically-choiminkey.tumblr.com/ . LALALA . eekkks , don't feel like going to school tomorrow >o< ohh , and there's a rumor that , Key and Taemin will be in SNSD's new mv ♥ like woots seriously ?! But Minho is the first SHINee member to appear in SNSD's mv mannzxc ♥ WHOO , I can't wait for SNSD's new mv mannzxc ♥ AND OF COURSE , I FUCKING CAN'T WAIT FOR 22 JUNE ♥ AHHHHHH . ♥ kk i'm crazzehhhh ~ haish . I'm so sick of everything >< kkayys shall go watch videos again wahahaha BYE .