HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
alone .
date
Thursday, June 9, 2011 @ 7:09 AM
I'M SAD .

right now , i'm wishing i lived in paris . seriously ! URGHH . my husband is over there now , enjoying himself while i'm pathetically stuck at home , wasting hours and hours of my life in front of the com . tsk ~ he never bring me along ): anyways ,, to those blur ones , SHINee is currently in PARIS right now . *jealous* . Means my dearest CHOIMINHO is over there now ):


SADDIEIWANTTOLIVEINPARISSODARNBADLYRIGHTNOW.


hoho ! so long never see other people le (other than my sis and parents) . pathetic right . ): haish . damn despo for money now . i wish i'm 15 , then i can start working ! it's so boring during the june hols i swear . haish . i need money money money . i want to shop in rubi and comics connection . i want to cut my hair and rebond my fringe . i want to shop so darn badly . eff . it's always about the money . tell me why . ):

i know i'm slow but ,, people are so inactive in blog nowadays , which is a sad thing . they got tumblrs now . i rather have blog though . i mean , what's so great about tumblr ? :3 hohoho . I bet Youyi will agree with me ^^ hehes . BLOG FTW .

gosh . look at Taemin's muscles . GROWN SO MUCH . look at this :





then go to shinee lucifer mv . compare the muscles . HUGE DIFFERENCE OHKAY ! O: OMG , TAEMIN GREW SO MUCH ! <3

i'm proud to say that , I'VE STARTED ABIT OF MY HOMEWORK . proudgirl97 (Y) HEHEHS .



OMFG , NICE PICTURE OF ONE OF MY HUSBAND IN PARIS !! SUPER AWESOME ! I LOVE THE EIFFEL TOWER ! THE LIGHT AND EVERYTHING IS JUST SO AWESOME . HOHO . BUT KEY IS MORE AWESOME ! LOVE HIM MORE HAHAS .

i'm bored . i swear . D; haish . i need money . desperately . k bye .



it sucks when you see others having fun .