HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Don't be silly girl , you're my miracle .
date
Sunday, June 5, 2011 @ 5:30 AM
Sup .
currently sneezing like a g6 . uh huh . flu sucks max k . tomorrow meeting vanessa and maybe brian for lunch :] tues and wed not confirmed yet . haish , i am soooooooooo bored . this afternoon watched laddaland trailer , scary to the max i swear . but nice story , too bad i can't watch it coz it's NC16 :/ hmmmm ~ 56 MORE DAYS BABEHH . don't ask me 56 days to what or im gonna shoot a bullet through your stomach :p lol . hmm , i'm blogging for the sake of blogging k , so be glad that i'm updating this supahh lifeless blog . urghh i hate my nose , i can't stop sneezing . TSKK . k , i'm gonna go bathe and paint my nails . byebye ^^