HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
harsh words .
date
Monday, June 13, 2011 @ 9:53 PM
Annyeong .

i'm in a bad mood . a really bad one . zzz . just because i'm easy to bully doesn't mean you can pick on me all the time right ~.~ 

zzz . i'm just so pissed . rahh .

k . forget it . no use getting pissed over this aye ? well , i'm back people ! (; Blog is sooooo much better than tumblr , seriously . i've deleted my tumblr already . hoho . :>

btw , saw this on facebook and i find it SUPER MEGA ULTRA CUTE . HEHS .


MC: Which member loses things the most? 
Key: There are two! (Jjong and Taemin)
Minho: No explanation is needed for these two. Losing a cellphone here, a wallet there. 
Key: Even now they might have lost something.
Minho: they might even lose one of the namecards in a minute! 
Taemin: ... Hey yeah! Where's MY namecard?
Onew: I'm holding it!



LOLOLS (; hmm , super bored now . nothing to do :< 

fuckyeahh , holiday is ending in 12 more dayys . no way ): one month is definitely not enough , i've only 
finished about 28% of my homework . I've done English ! I can fly ! proudgirl97 ^^



LOOK AT THIS OH MY TIAN MINHO AHH !! NI HAO SHUAI !! 





I DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING, BUT HIS ANNYEONG AT THE END IS JUST SO CUTE :3  


SHINee's next stop is London ): WHAT THE SHIT !@#$%^&* why they no come Singapore ): break my heart ):


oh and check out this picture of Taemin ! (;



AWWW TAEMIN AND HIS LOVE FOR DOGS ♥ Taemin is definitely cuter than the dog though (; 


kk . enough SHINee . i bet all those non-interested-in-SHINee-people are falling asleep :b SORREHH . ^^



those who have already done all their homework , i SLAUTE you manzxc . i can't seem to do a single maths worksheet . my brain has gone rusty , can't seem to do any maths problem sum anymore ]:


haish . seeing all those shinee vids really make me sad ): hope they can come next year . *prays* :D


title


ZOMG . that's Japan before and after . it only took 3 months and TADA ! whoa , japan is really strong . Japan , fighting ! (:




k la . should end my post here . BYE (;