HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Haru Haru .
date
Sunday, June 19, 2011 @ 9:27 PM

I just realised , ONEW DYED HIS HAIR ! O:

HELLO .

I'm sitting in front of the com with a freaking jealous mood . I wanna go to London T-T see the video up there ? it was uploaded by a fan . SHE WAS SO CLOSE TO THEM . gosh . Lucky lehh ):

JongHyun got high fever , cannot perform . How can the four of them perform without JongHyun ! >< he's the main vocalist lehh . o.o anyways , get well soon JongHyun ! ^^ 


I'm bored . very . going out with my mom to Takashimaya later . she wanna buy a new branded bag ==  i hope i can get a new wallet too ! :D


i have to clean my room later :< sian max . plus i haven't even started on the rest of my homework ! what the shit die x.x


the weather is so freaking hot like !@#$%^&* . i don't like . D: 


btw ............




HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY ! :D ENJOY ! ^^ 




since i am soooooooooooo bored . shall just share some facts ~ ^^


1) when i'm sad , i listen to Haru Haru by Big bang .
2) my favourite SHINee song is Replay . 
3) i love Minho's rap in Lucifer ! <3


kk . done . :b ahahahhas . 


pfft . super duper hot la walao . i'm sweating like nobody's business . LOL . 


kk . shall end this post . BYE . (;