HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Pretty boys .
date
Sunday, June 26, 2011 @ 5:42 AM
school's tomorrow and im like :


SCHOOL BLUES .

man this sucks . it's the last day of the holidays . ): sad die . time flies so so so fast . now school's starting in like , 12 more hours . hell no , please rewind back time ? please please pretty please with cherries on top ? ):


I can't wait la seriously . one or two more weeks and i'll have my Shinee replay album on my hands ^^ Yay-ness overload ! (;


sian . tomorrow have to wake up uber early . what is this D: i need my sleep okays . sian . i think i'll go on a sleeping marathon tomorrow . all the way through lessons . hahas .

actually , i can't wait for Choir . like WOW BOOMZXC OMG right . unexpected . ahahahhas .

oh shittttzxc . idk where my straws have gone to ); i'm gonna search my room thoroughly later . URGH gonna be hard though /:

btw , i've completed my maths homework ! YAYY . k la people don't so shock can . i know very unexpected right lol . but i skipped ultra lot's of questions and i just did crapped for the rest. so ya . :b

i still can't accept the fact that tomorrow's school . whyyyy so fast la ): this sucks . everybody;s chionging homework . Jiayouuuuuuu ! ^^

k . maybe . school aint gonna be that bad . i hope . >< ahhhh i hope the teachers will accept my crappy homework . at least i did it , right right ? :D

4 hours and 24 minutes more to party hard before we start boring boring school . K nvm . Party and party and hey ! party and party and ho ! fun fun fun fun ~ LOL .

k enough about school . i think im gonna sleep early today . hehes . Bye :B

will update tomorrow if i have the time ! (: