HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Sincerity .
date
Sunday, June 12, 2011 @ 4:52 AM
Annyeonghasaeyo.

I'm blogging because i'm very bored . hehs . Shucks , it sucks when i see those SHINee vids/pics in paris . I feel so sad ): Why wasn't i born in Paris ! Tell me why D;

my husband is in paris and i'm stuck in super hot singapore . what is this huh . tsk . hehes . i feel so bhb by saying  Choi MinHo is my husband . :x nahh , it's the truth right ?! xD

kk . enough crap . imma gonna have $25 a month , FOR FREE . jealous ? of course ! tell me , not everyone gets money for free right ! sadly , it's only for two months so it's $50 . a measly 50 dollars . still , it's money right ? ^^


someday , i'm gonna sail a romantic boat ride with CHOIMINHO here, with a violinist and everything . how romantic ? VERY ! 

I know , it's just my wishful thinking . but , anything can happen , RIGHT ?! hoho . :b hmm , i feel like going to the beach , anyone ? :D ohhh . the clear blue sea , the soft sand , awesome la (Y) 


click to zoom .


HAHAS . Low Kai Tat so easy to bluff one . awwww :b 

Brian told me his secret this afternoon . LOLS . it's kinda , ermm , weird for a guy like him i guess . well , it's none of my business . nanana .

i need to get new shoes . desperately . from rubi . i spotted a really nice one and it's kinda cheap . $19.90 . I want i want i want . 

hey . guess what ? 50 more days hell yeahh ! ^^ Shinee shinee shinee ! Hot pink Adidas bag ! Hot pink billabong wallet ! lalalala ~ happy ? of course ! ;b 

i'm gonna post really long . ermm , nothing to write lehh . oh yes ! gonna get a new laptop this end of year ! excited much . sadly , have to share it with none other than my irritating sister . zzz . 

oh , and most probably gonna get Iphone for birthday ! i'm gonna beg my mom with puss in boots eyes . idc , i want iphone ! but i bet my sister will get in her way again and then i'll have to share my iphone . fkkkk . ): sad life i have . sighs .

my mom is pretty weird today . o.o Lol . not in a bad way , it's just ... weird ? i guess . o.o

gahhhhhhhh ! TaeMin is pretty cute ^^ hehes . I his red hair so damn much ! i wanna touch it so badly LOL . i'm so despo . hope Minho will dye his hair like that too ! 

k la . frankly speaking , i have nothing to say already . shall end my post here . :D aww , don't be sad . i'll blog maybe , 3 months later ? Nahhs , joking la LOL . bye ^^