HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Sophisticated .
date
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 @ 9:13 PM
Hello . Hi . Aloha . Ni hao . Konichiwa . Annyeong .




i'm yawning . tired max . another boring day today . most probably will do my science worksheet later. most PROBABLY . Probably means very likely , maybe . :b confirm by the end of the day it will still be empty :] Heh !



ZOMG , LOOK AT THIS ! THEY'RE FLYING HAHAHAS !! SO COOL OMGOMGOMG!! 
LOVERHOLlIC ROBOTRONIC LOVERHOLLIC ROBOTRONIC 


omfg i swear i'm gonna kill my sister one day . She's soooooo irritating and rude ok ! in front of my mother act cute then behind my mother like one wild boar liddat . -.- seriously . two face monster . zzz .

kk . shall not be pissed because of her . later got white hair uhh :b aha .


Oh my tian . 11 more days to do my god damn freaking homework . k  . 10 days to party and one day to chiong all my homework . (:


i'm so so so tired . i think im gonna sleep after i eat my lunch . Like a boss (:


goshhhh ! i think i have panda eyes . ahhh ! like a panda ! ): no no no ! 


haish . nvm . accept the fact that i have black eyes . nvm , pandas are adorable . :D


OH ,, SO CUTE HAHAS ! FOUND THIS ON FACEBOOK TOO ! ^^

MC: Which members acts like a spoiled kid?
Jonghyun: *Immediately* Key.
Key: HEY!
Jonghyun: See? He's acting spoiled again!

HAHAS ! Super cute la omg (:


I WANT THIS DO DAMN MUCH !! 

I also want the SHINee album which would be coming out on 22 June ): sighs . no money . sian la i want cry .

k la lazy to update any further . bye . :D