HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Tokyo,Seoul,London,Newyork.
date
Thursday, June 9, 2011 @ 8:54 PM



OMGOMGOMG, I'M FRAKING JEALOUS OF THE PEOPLE LIVING IN PARIS :< I BADLY WANNA LIVE IN PARIS RIGHT NOW GRR . 

today is another day of boring-ness . hah . frankly , i have nothing to post . the world is being boring . except for paris of course :[ sighs . k , i don't wanna see/hear/feel/smell or mention paris anymore. my heart breaks everytime i see/hear/feel/smell and mention paris . 

anyways, i'm loving my bangs now . my long fringe is like , freaking horrible . 

BEFORE HAIRCUT 


i look damn retarded that's why i cover . but the main focus is the fringe la :D

AFTER HAIRCUT


back to bangs (;


bored right now . i've already finished watching shinee hello baby for the 2nd time . i'm lazy to do my homework . haish . sad and boring life i have . nothing to post la . bye .