HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
What can i do to make it right .
date
Friday, June 17, 2011 @ 3:58 AM
box of straw hearts . idk what to do with it . :x 

HELLO .

i'm in a dilemma . yes , a huge one in fact . it's what i want for my birthday . Iphone or Shinee album ? ]: i don't have much time to choose , only 44 more days left k . O:


goshhh . HOT OR WHAT  

hehe :> the album is like mega expensive alrights . $40 plus is no big joke k . but i want it so darn badly . anybody can intro jobs for me ? i'm dead serious k .

I have to earn quick bucks . The $40 album is limited edition , confirm will be sold out soon . argh . ): it's always about the money . what is this . ):


omg , they've grown so freaking fast . ♥ 


LALALA . I'm bored . I definitely have no intention of doing any more homework . hehes . badgirl97 . ^^


well people , i've officially gave up on "meow" . yes , my crush . i was so blind . -.-


hell yeahhh , 44 more days . i want spam loads of Shinee stuff . can can ? :b omg . i'm like begging for presents man . LOL . desperategirl97 .  tsk tsk .


aww . i love Shinee replay song so much la . i heard it so many times , now the only thing left is a guy to sing it for me ^^ HAHAS jk . :B Noona Nomu Yeppeo ~ Ahhh , the song is so beautiful la .  


Choi MinHo is just so shuai . Haish . When it's his birthday i'm soooooooooo gonna send him a bday present . i don't care how much it cost . I DON'T CARE . (:


I'm sucha barbarian . ahaha . nowadays i laugh at the simplest thing . lololols .


OH AND YA . ahaha . we're suppose to do a chinese zuo wen whereby we take picture of some typical singapore stuffs then write an essay of it. i have a picture of xh digging her nose , brian wanted me to send it to him so that he could use it for his chinese zuo wen . LMAO MUCH BWAHAHAHA .


kk . shall end my very pathetic post . byebye .  :B


i will not and never will stop hoping . (: