HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Why can't you see .
date
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 @ 4:26 AM
Hello .

yesterday went out with my mom . spent like , $59 LOL . bought a pink shirt from Mango and a pink shoes from Rubi .  ^^ happy much .i love you mommmmmmm 


kk . Shinee Replay album out tomorrow . im gonna beg my mom to buy it . i hope she will ! T-T I desperately want it so darn badly omgomgomg ): lucky Huifang , she's gonna get it . Jealous much . D;


haish . not sure if going wildwildwet tomorrow :/ but like so little people going . >< 


anyways , i've done my science homework like hell yeahhh finally ^^ now im left with three maths worksheet and chinese zuo wen . someone kill me . T-T


and yeahhh , Shinee is like , the first asian artist to perform at Abbey Road Studios like wowwww . they're so darn famous omg x.x they're gonna leave London tomorrow . (:


btw ~ JongHyun broke up with his girlfriend o.o like wow . some fans are even happy about it . LOL . hope he's alright though (:


gosh , how long have i been using the computer man . i think 7 hours . LOL . for me , it's already very long k . 


haish . hope my mom will buy for me the album ! *prayyyys* hallelujah (: 


K damn . school is starting soon . time flies so fast . too fast . i dont want school ! ): lessons so boring . teachers so boring . doing work so boring . homework so boring . school so boring . 


41 MORE DAYS FUGGG YEAHH . :B HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ~ LOL . retardedgirl97 :b


k seriously , i need to get a life instead of sitting in front of the com for the whole day . eh Eileen , get a life you pig :b . 


CLIF was pretty sad yesterday :/ the Guixiang so lonely without Wenxiong ! awww . :<  sad ttm . today's the funeral . i think im gonna cry . nahh , i wont la xD


k la . i shall end my post . bye . (:




ilikeyou.