HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You stole my heart and you're the one to blame .
date
Thursday, June 23, 2011 @ 5:11 AM
Annyeonghasaeyo .

k . firstly . sorry for not posting yesterday . the lazy bug bit me .__.

im like uber happy hell yeahh :B officially ordered Shinee Replay Album . Woots . Happy ? Of course la . :b tomorrow meeting the person to pay ^^

k . tomorrow , im also gonna get rabbits xD im gonna name the guy choi minho ~ kyaaaaaa 


omgomgomg . chinese homework no need to hand in on 1st day of school ! kekeke . party and party and hey!


i feel like watching horror movies all of a sudden o.o i feel like screaming and screaming so that i'll lose my voice until no need go sing in choir :D clever me . ^^


going shopping with mom idk when ^^ whoo . gonna buy a new wallet for sure . yay-ness xD


hehes i think he's so cute can :B i know him . he dk me . so forget it . o.o


im talkin bout choiminho . HAHAS 


woah time flies so fast o.o 4 more days . zomg . this sucks . extend the holidays ! please please pretty please with cherries on top ? 


i feel like cutting my hair before school reopens . should i ? hmm :/


k la whatever . nothing to post already. byebye dont miss me k . ^^ 

Labels: