HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Day by day .
date
Saturday, July 9, 2011 @ 5:34 AM
HELLO .

been having school , sorry for the very dead blog huh ! (;

anyways , gonna get the SHINee replay limited edition album ! WHOOO WHEEE ~! Endureee ! 2 or 3 more days and it'll be on my hands hoho ^^

anyways , school this week was ... GOOD :D yupp . managed to stay awake and pay attention in class . Guai or what sia . But , i suck in graph ): like seriously , idk how to use the shitty flexible ruler zzz .

i can't wait for my album hoho :B andandand , SHINee's gonna have a new album ! :D Juliette Jap Version ! HELL YEAHHHHHHH (Y) im gonna party party party ! <3

hoho . gonna plan for USS outing this end of year again ! (: hope it'll be as successful as last year's :D lalala .

omgggg i can't wait for harry potter deathly hallows 2 ! ahhhhhhhhhh omgggggggg ! <3 14 july please please pretty please with cherries on top , come faster ? :D


those were on my hands yesterday . ahahas :D sadly i had to erase it off . ): boo hoo hoo T.T


yayyyyyy tomorrow gonna go out with two bimbos , Huiting and Kuowei ^^ <3 hoho ! 

k im so full right now that i can vomit out my dinner . seriously D; urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
i totallyhavenomotivationtodomyhomework! shitzxc . i just keep thinking of my album ! rawwwrr hope i'll get it soon or i'll go crazy ! x.x

sighhhs . i badly want a new phone . you know how long i was stuck with this pathetic phone ?! almost two years fyeahhh -.- seriously , imma throw it in the bin and beg my mom to buy a new one ): but i doubt she will . 

whooo i love my dad yay yay ! ^^ k random much LOL .

and i swear to my holy god that Geography is so boring that i bet even the smartest person on this earth won't survive . seriously ! Mr lee got this sleeping enchantment spell which can put you to sleep . im prepared to fail geography yeahhhhhhh party hard (Y) 

and there's a rumour that Taemin dyed his hair blonde . OMG ARE YOU FKING SERIOUS . DAMN ): his red hair was effing hot la why change to blonde T.T

kk . many many things that i wanna blog . but ermmm . i have a freaking poor memory due to old age . so ya . :D 

i feel like changing my blogskin /: should i should i should i ? :D LOL why am i talking to myself ? hmm no idea . hey eileen stop talking to yourself . yay , i love eileen <3 yeah i love you too ^^ 

k nvm was just bored LOL . dont mind me . 

k . since i'm so bored i shall download songs and find blogskins . byebye , miss me k .