HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Goodbye baby .
date
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 7:02 AM

yesterday , 18th July , Taeminnie's birthday <3 (:





Hey sup guys .

totally blur nowadays . Yesterday i forgot to bring my PE . like dumb much ? had to borrow from Denise . Thanks Denise ! :D


see ? i was Poseidon for the day ! (;


anywayyyys , school's not that bad nowadays ! :D just that today i freaking screwed maths real badly . Sucks max can ? I lost five marks and i drew crappy graph . get ready to fail yayyyy ! -.- and my horoscope showed that Tuesdays are my IDEAL DAYS . Liar liar pants on fire ):

and another thing , i just realised my birthday is 13 days away .  blur much ? i even forget that my birthday's coming . Eileen you're so fast (Y)


since i can't find that hot pink Adidas bag ,, (which is really depressing and ive been crying for one week k i was just kidding) I found this Purplish Pink Adidas bag and it's still awesome ! (:  

Anyways , yesterday chinese lesson spent almost the entire lesson standing at the back of the classroom with some other peeps . we never do homework ma :x hahas was quite fun actually ! xD Dance was epic-ly fun . the guys had to act cute and it was damn hilarious ttm . ahahahs .

Today , suppose to have geog test but Mr Lee went into 205 by mistake and spent like 15 minutes there ? Epic much . So ya , test postphoned to tomorrow hell yeahh ! (; Maths test , ya screw up , zzz . dont wish to elaborate . after that had a lecture session with Mr ang and miss song . coz 206 damn noisy and alot of teachers complain . eh walao got so many classes noisy , not only out class right . sian much .


this is on my table ! :D hahas . 


heheheeeeeees i wanna hao lian to the whole world :B 



k i know i doodle a lot on my table but seriously , i'm bored okayys . no choice ahhh ): i pity my table . it's full of scratches and my doodles . pooor poor mr.table .

and i became emo after i read this : When George Weasley lost his brother, he lost all happiness: he was unable to produce a Patronus because his happiest moments included Fred. 


so fking touching can ?! i've been reading that for the 10th time and my heart still sinks everytime i see it ! Fred cannot die la , he's too funny,cute,adorable,handsome and hot to die ): ): )': ): ): ):

kk i dowan emo liao la ><

yeahhh tomorrow start school late happy much whoo whoo party and party and hey ! ^^ btw Rebecca Black has a new song and she looks oh-my-gosh-so-pretty inside ! plus it sounds nicer than Friday ^^

oh and yeah , not confirm going to SHINee concert yet ... i mean , 200+ is alot /: and i only get to see them on stage , no fanmeet or whatsoever ................... should I ? i so darn freaking badly wanna see them , but .... haish . it's complicated :(

btw , i don't hate her ... really i don't .... she's a fking super nice friend ........ but .... i dont like people with no sense of originality you know ? i swear to my holy god i dont hate her ... i just dont like her copying me , thats all .

k sorry talking crap la omgggggg . btw Tiffany from SNSD got the same birthday as me like wow o.o first august ehhh ^^ plus my horoscope showed that Love song by Big bang will be my lucky song this month . hoho im gonna listen to it everyday xD hhahas . im so naive . tsktsk .

k la shall end my pathetic blog now . The curtain's closing . bye :D