HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
it all ends here .
date
Saturday, July 16, 2011 @ 8:23 AM

this was on my table last tuesday (: 


OH MY FUGGING GOSH HARRY POTTER WAS FREAKING SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA AWESOME , FUNNY , EXCITING , EPIC AND TOUCHING ! BEST MOVIE EVER ! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


throughout the whole movie , i swear my heart was beating damn fast . it was fucking exciting la omg . k , shall not describe the movie , dont want to be a spoiler to those who are going to watch the movie (; i cried when Fred died . I respected Snape when he was killed . My heart sank and my tears almost came out when the movie ended . best movie ever i SWEAR to my holy god . if you guys dont catch it then seriously , you guys are missing out the best movie ever . 

kay anywayyyyys . im having depression after the movie ): i dont want it to end la )': will miss harry potter <3 but he'll always be in my <3 anyways , gonna watch the movie again ! :D idcccccccc ! and im gonna buy 8 days tomorrow ! (; 

oh , school was quite awesome (: Monday , kinda boring . Tuesday , had choir and all . plus assembly was awesome . Potter Puppet Pals ! :D cute lehh ^^ Wednesday , went library with huiting,kimberly,shihui and kuowei . funnnnnnnnnn ^^ Thursday , had assembly again . super hot mannnzxc almost melted . Friday , stayed back for the debate but in the end didn't do anything LOL . 

OH AND GUESS WHAT . SHINEE IS COMING TO SINGAPORE ON 10TH SEPTEMBER HELL YEAHHHH WHOOOOTS PARTY PARTY PARTY ! IM GOING ! (; MOM ALLOWED AFTER BEGGING HER HAHAHHAS . YAYYYYYYY ! :D FINALLY GET TO SEE THEM IN REAL LIFE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

this was on my table last tuesday too :p my mom told me that i could go to the concert on wednesday! (;


people im not hao lian-ing ok im just happy :p btw ...


TA DA! I GOT MY REPLAY ALBUM . AWESOME MUCHHH HELL YEAHH WOOTS <3 

sian . very sian . next week got so many tests . i think im gonna flunk it all ): how how . *pray* i hope god , who is so very kind , will let me pass my tests with flying colours and rainbows with a unicorn . i believe in miracles :D HAHAHS . oh lord , let me pass , please please pretty please with cherries on top ? :D 

ok i solemnly swear that im gonna do my homework tomorrow . k . im goodguaigirl97 (; 

idk why , im always having embarrassing moments every single day . i lost my image today in the cinema , AGAIN . i dont want to say it here , so embarrassing la omg . then huiting , kuowei and kimberly kept teasing me about it ): zzz . last time blood pledge also like that . the whole cinema silent then i scream . zzzzzzz .

kk . tomorrow shall continue blogging . im gonna go sleep now . before i end ...

CHEER UP YOUYI ! YOU AINT ALONE . THERE'S THIS GIRL OUT HERE , WHO WILL ALWAYS STAND BY YOU :D SMILE OK ! YOU'RE PRETTY WHEN YOU SMILE , I LOVE YOUR DIMPLES ! *JEALOUS* HAHAS . BE HAPPY KAYYS ! BE EXCITED FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!  GOT SOMETHING PLANNED LOL . :D SMILE ! <3 THINK OF HARRY POTTER ! (;

k BYE ! HARRY POTTER IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !