HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Desperate people;
date
Tuesday, August 9, 2011 @ 8:02 AM
HAPPY 46TH BURFFDAY SINGAPORE ! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  


NDP was awesome ! so much better than the past few years . This time it was damn interesting can ? not like last time de , all so boring , even the president fall asleep . ahahas !




today was like any other day i guess . nothing special . i cleaned my room ! heh hehs . and i so love my wall and my shelve ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




MY SHELVE ♥ 



EVERYTHING INSIDE :D









i love this the most ! the dangling minho pictures (; 

MY WALL ♥ 




the super big posterrrrr ♥ ♥ ♥ 



harry potterrrrrrrr ♥ ♥ ♥ 


I wanted to put my SHINee pillow in the shelve . but too big ): huhu *cries* 

BUT WHO CARES . I LOVE MY AWESOME WALL AND MY AWESOME SHELVE :D 

K erm so i spent my national day slacking at home like a lifeless zombie (: nolifegirl97 .

OH AND I THINK SHINEE IS GONNA HAVE A NEW SONG , KISS KISS KISS ! LIKE FKING AWESOME FK YEAHHHH HELL AWESOME PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET YOUR DRINKS UP ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'M GOING CRAZEHH WHOOO ~

today is a boring boring day . /: k la shall blog tomorrow . byeees .

effing despo -.-