HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I’m Romeo, your knight in shining armor;
date
Sunday, August 7, 2011 @ 7:17 AM


IT'S OUT ! YAY YAY YAY MINHO'S RAP IS SMEXY SMOKING HOT ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


SHINEE SARANGHAE! ♥♥♥






k , i want to make this CLEAR . i know , my front page says : i hate this love song , and that lyrics is from Big bang . but seriously , no matter how much i listen to big bang or whatever , i still love SHINee ok . I swear , my love for SHINee has and never will change . SHINee is my past , future and present okayys .  


k anyways , SORREHH FOR LIKE , NOT POSTING FOR IDK HOW MANY YEARRRRS ! I was damn lazy luhhh ): 


anyways , I LOVE AUGUST FIRST TO THE MAXIMUM OKAYYS ! ♥♥♥ GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY ! ^^ 


MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !




HOHO . THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME (FB , PHONE AND FACETOFACE) , AND ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY AND GAVE ME PRESENTS ! ♥♥♥ 


i had , like 3 birthday bashes ? one in the morning in class . Thank you 206 ! (: ♥ The second one was after dance outside the i-space . They smeared blue icing on my face ! Thanks to those people who became advatar with me ! :D  







ok it's damn unglam but who cares the main point is how BLUE my face is ! (;




LOL AT SOPHIE ! XD



anyways , the third birthday bash was with NewYork ! We finished eating and suddenly they came in with a cake ! :D 





we went to new york to celebrate my birthday (; i treated them ! thanks mom for the moneyyyy ! :D 



yupp , that's how i celebrated my birthday :D AND IT WAS SO FREAKING

█▀█░ █░░░█░ █▀▀░ ▄▀▀▄░ ▄▀▀▀▄░ █▀▄▀█░ █▀▀
█▀█░ █░█░█░ █▀░░ ▀▄▄▄░ █░░░█░ █░░░█░ █▀░
█░█░ ▀▄▀▄▀░ █▄▄░ ▀▄▄▀░ ▀▄▄▄▀░ █░░░█░ █▄▄
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I MISS MY BIRTHDAY HUHU :(






k la shall post random pics naoz hehes ^^



me and Huiting's pouches! :p


miss ong's present ! :D i miss her haish . i can listen to her maths teachings ! ); ): ):


SPOT THE DIFFERENCE ? (; anyways my second pic was taken in Kimberly's house . Had super much fun there la HAHAS ! camwhored a lot but it's all in kuowei's iphone ! >< 


kkayys that's practically all i guess (: 

anyways , tomorrow's school ! national day . need wear red tee . i dont have one . like saddening much right *sad music background* 

oh and i cut like six inches of my hair and now it's like uber short . oh mai fweaking gosh right !@(&(#$^@)#&)!^#)!^$@&#$(@^#)@(&$)@^($( 


Huiting and Kuowei says i look more SOPHISTICATED WAHAHAHAHAHHS HELLYEAH (Y)

anyways , today went out with my two awesome best friends ^^ the two retards mention above ahem ahem . had loads of fun la hahahahahahs . laughed a lot too . :P THANKS FOR THE AWESOME DAY , I NEEDED IT LOL . ♥ 

sian la . national day got like a mountain pile of homework ): nahh who cares im gonna dance around a fire a throw my homework in . who wanna join me yayyyyyyyy :B 

im so loving my bag now wheeeeeeeeee :D my dream pink adidas bag ♥ hiakhiakhiak thanks to those who bought it for mweeeeee saranghaeeee 


k LOL this post got a lot of hearts horh hahahha ♥ omg stop it eileen ♥ shit you  


hmmmm k la shall go pack my bag , find a red shirt and sleep . ciaoz , shall end my post with some shuai ges picture (: 


KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KYEOPTA TTM