HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Super girl .
date
Saturday, August 13, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
SUPSUP ^^

so ya . it's been centuries since i blogged . this blog is so ancient huh ? :> kayys whatever i'm crapping . school wasn't that bad i guess .

today's a boring boring sunday . sighhhs . and i'm waiting for my mom to come back so that i can go buy my home econs ingredients for tomorrow's stupiddumbwasteoftime practical test .

and i don't feel like going school on thurs . sighhhhhs lunch time concert uhh . still need sing what ? 6 songs ? go and die seriously you think i rihanna ah -.-





HAHAHAS BOTH VIDEO SO DAMN FOOKING CUTE RIGHT . OF COURSE LA , MY HOT SEXY HUSBAND EHHH ! ^^ WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO CUTE HOT SEXY ADORABLE HADSOME ATTRACTIVE MINHO BABY 




























ALL PICS FROM KOREAN MUSIC WAVE ~ ^^

seeing all those just makes me more excited for 10 sept :D I'm so gonna wear my SHINee tee wahahahas 


k hmmmmmmmmmmmm . i've totally given up on meow . eileen's honor. dont ask me why or else im gonna give you ten tight slaps .   


oh and i changed my profile pic , go see go see ! ^^ hahahas . crazy mweeeeeeeeee .


im bored . i fking hate Sundays . sighhhhhhhhhhh . 


k la shall update later . maybe . probably . 


buai .