HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
you make my heart go boom boom boom .
date
Saturday, August 20, 2011 @ 2:23 AM


A.N.N.Y.E.O.N.G.H.A.S.A.E.Y.O.


Yeah , today's boring boring saturday . been a long time since i blogged . so . had school , had four tests this week i guess . Exams are coming ! whoop yipeee i cant wait -.-


PIC OF THE DAY : 


my hamster is kissing Minho ! haha . even my hamster likes Minho ! like owner like hamster eyhhh ^^ 

kayy ermm . School was like normal la horh . Monday , dance was kinda embarrassing but funny too . Mr Ricky criticized our group until very jialat then Jeremy angry until throw away our music disk /: Home Econs was mega screwed up like oh my tian my muffin like rock and my baked pasta dont look like baked pasta . LOL so ya . im gonna fail my home econs but oh i dont give a freaking damn yeah >< 

then did some last minute revision for Geography at the night and ta-da look what i found in muah textbook ^^ 



Tuesday had geog test and to be honest it was kinda easy but i still think i'll do badly oh well . Last period had to do a class cheer and it was very ermm awkward ? /: i don't like being filmed so ya hahas . 

Wednesday had arguementative test i wrote a whole load of rubbish and craps and junks . Don't think i'll be able to do well . sighs . 

Thursday morning Brian saved me , huiting and kuowei from detention LOL . something embarrassing also happened zzz ........ Anyways had Chinese ying yong wen test almost couldn't finish but i chionged last minute uhh :p Had maths test too and hell yeah it was easy :3 Then had fire drill . Like hot only la suffered under the super hot sun like pathetic much lohs . So much for fire drill /: After school actually had to perform for lunch time concert but because of my flu i could skip it ^^ so yeah thanks truckloads flu .

Friday , I like PE when we get to play games even though i hardly touch the ball hahas ^^ collected back our maths test and i was satisfied with my marks huat ah (: better than my previous test marks times a million ! Art had to do some potrait la and look what brian drew me as : 

like a monster only ! -.- 

kayy after school had unglam session laughed loads in canteen (: lose my face but who careees .


k la so that's my boring week in school . And hell yeah 9 more days to the release of SHINee Juliette Album although i'm not buying but yeah im just excited LOL . 

21 MORE DAYS TO SHINEE CONCERT WHOOO FUCKYEAH PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP ! ^^   


k la im so freaking bored now and i need money and food desperately hohoho . why can't money grow on the trees and food fall from the sky huhhhhhhhhh . tell me why tell me why tell me why .

 

look at my cute baby in white ! ^^ like a cute and handsome onlyyyyyyyy !  k la guess his name :  hiomhocni unscramble my darling's name ^^ who gets it correctly will get a kiss from me hahahahhaahhas .  


whooo feel like watching romantic love drama any intro ? >< Lol i bored la horh . But doing homework is even more boring-er so ya . homeworks please swim in my rubbish bin with all my other trash .

oh and ever since i gave up on ahemahem i've been seeing him EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE . like wth much la -.- 

my eyes had been tearing since morning . like irritating much la deyyy . all because of that damned flu sigh . so people , i'm not crying because i'm sad k , it's because i'm too awesome until my eyes couldn't stand my awesome-ness so that's why i'm crying .

And i MUST and DEFINITELY will buy Teens mag and Teenage mag this month  ! got SHINee POSTERS FUCKYEAH AWESOME MUCH LAAAAA ♥ i'm so gonna grab those two mags hohoho hahaha *go mad* :D:D:D


oh god my eyes are tearing again shitz la am i really that awesome ? -.- LOL IM SO BHB HAHAHAS . 


hmmmmmmm i have nothing to post alr hahas . i shall disappear now bye (;



myfeelingsaresodamnconfusingsigh.