HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
JongKey sweetness overload ^^
date
Saturday, September 24, 2011 @ 1:19 AM





"[Key] Hello ! I’m SHINee’s almighty Key ! HAHA Sincerely thanks for the many birthday congratulatory messages this year too. Now i’ll work even harder like how i gradually mature, and I’ll be the Key who will work even harder. Watch over me. I love you~! ♥"




WAKAKAKA , HIS FAKE CRYING IS LIKE SUPER UBER CUTENESS OVERLOAD KEKEKE ^^  AWWW ILOVEYOUKEY! I'll try to send my present to you k ! 




Annyeonghasaeyo peeps .




today's a saturday . so boring la at home ._______. *procrastinating mode on* shall study later kays :D Wahahaha , spamming SHINee vids ^^ Sighhhh . I'm still stuck on 10 September 2011 la :'( miss that day belli much okayyyy ! ;( 


Hmmph . I'm bored . D: Oh . And Kuowei said i looked likea spoiled brat . Reallyyy mehhh D: then he started the "I WANT A PONY" thingy . LOL . 
retarded convo ytd HAHAHA . 


Kk . #nowplaying SHINEE LUCIFER JAPANESE  MINHO'S RAP IS OH-SO-HOT IN JAP
WEEWEET ^^ 


Oh . and Dune said she'll teach me science next tuesday :D awesome senior i have kekeke ^^ 




LOOK AT KEY'S CAKE WAKAKAKA . IT HAS PINK ON IT ! AS EXPECTED FROM OUR DIVA UMMA KEY ^^ 



awww look at my hamster , he's happily sleeping there while I'm blogging ^^ Cute Jongkeyyyyy ya , his name is jongkey LOL .


Time check , 3:18pm . Shall download some songs then go study ^^ KEKEKE . Ok byeeee :D



JongHyun: The luckiest day of my life ? For me ... it was the day i met Key