HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
보고 싶어요 ):
date
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 @ 7:03 AM
안녕하세요 ! 


POLAROIDS FTW ^^ want see pictures got facebook see please thanks :p So yesterday , basically it was just Polaroid spammmmmmmmm :D I like i like i like (Y) After choir walked home with awesome bitches (: 


ytd also damn suay lo .________. first , lost my precious key jacket ): I left it under my table , next day gone ): 


Today was awesome too :} Went to Tengrong's house . Watched a horror movie which was NC16 oh gosh i almost died it was hell freaky ! >< Why did i even watch it T.T #regret . After that ate pizza :3 Then went to north point . Ate lot's today sioooool . Pizza , crab meat , kinder bueno , seoul chicken stick and flavour burst butterscotch :x i swear i'm gonna eat lesser tomorrow kekekeeeee ^^ 


OH BTW , KEY AND TAEMIN'S GONNA ACT IN A DRAMA WAKAKAKA YOU KNOW WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS I HARDLY COULD BREATHE ?! 








KEY IS ACTING AS THE BAD BOY , KEKEKE SUITS HIM HORH ? :>  SUPAH HOT LUHHH OMG TAEMIN AND KEY , DANCE MACHINES  I CAN'T FOR THE DRAMA TO BE AIRED OMGOMGOMG *CAN'T BREATHE* 





Bwahahaha this is gonna be in the drama :D dorky mother and son ducks 





Awww Isn't this just the hottest thing that you ever saw ?! ♥ 





HOT SEXY KEY HEHE *SPAZZING* 





MY FIRST KISS WENT A LITTLE LIKE THIS *SMOOOOCH*  KEYKEYKEY~











ETUDE HOUSE ! I'M SO GOING TO ETUDE HOUSE KEKEKE NOT TO SEE THE PRODUCTS BUT TO SEE THE HOTHOTHOT MODELS :D ♥ 


Ok enough fangirl-ing kekeke :3 I totally forgot tomorrow need go school siol .______. wakakaka , excited for the drama til forgot i guess xD Ok i think tomorrow will be another cam-whoring day ^^ 


ok i seriously regret watching that horror movie pfft ._________. I'm having fucking wild imaginations ): HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT @#&)(!@&#)!@^)(& . why did i have to act brave and watch uhh ): zzzzzzzzz i swear i'm never gonna watch another horror movie in my life again . 


okay , i shall think of shinee and go to sleep , hope i won't scared til i cry . LOLOL BYE .