HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Mianhae .
date
Sunday, October 23, 2011 @ 4:16 AM
A BIG BIG ANNYEONG TO ALL OF YOU ^^ 

So ~ Today is very the awesome . Woke up at 10am , shiokkkkk . Then mom suddenly say want bring us go H&M and i went super hyper ^^ Been waiting for this day okayyyyyy LOL .

haha cat earmuff , uber cute lol ^^
this reminds me of SHINee juliet ! :D I'm gonna buy it the next time i go there again ^^v
i bought this ^^ Super cute okayyyyy , and it's only $14.90 . omgomgomg .

So in H&M , i kept omg-ing everywhere and everything that i see . Suakoo max . Then there's this mirror which was so high and i had to tip toe -.- Insult to short people k pfft ~ H&M like a cool only kekeke . Alot of cool stuffs and it's all in a reasonable price lolol i actually expected the stuffs to be more than $50 lol .Then went to macdonald . Was freaking full and still ate mcflurry -.- I almost vomited while walking after that .____. So I learnt a lesson . Never eat mcflurry with a full stomach .

After that went to Bishan with sis . My heart totally broke when i walked into comics connection with only $5.10 :'( Wanted to buy this SHINee memo pad which was $5.90 :( Sad die pfft . I don't care  i'm gonna save money and go there again next time ^^ Then went to Art box , they blast SHINee ring ding dong and wowowow ^^ #HappyShawol97 walked out of the store with a happy smile LOL . 

Ok so today is a happy day . Bitches and Bastards aint gonna ruin my happy mood ^^ Oh btw , gonna get Key jacket on Tuesday . FREAKING HAPPY HELL YEAHHHH So i hope it rains heavily on Tuesday , so that i get to wear my Key jacket heheheeeeeeeee 

Tomorrow got school , awesome or what ? For the first time in my life , i actually look forward to school .
seeing 206 for the last four days sighhh ): it's gonna be fucking sad leaving them . I mean , two years in the same classroom , two years of friendship , two years of bonding , it's gonna be sad ):

Anyways , SHINee is in New York now ^^ Anybody wanna fly with me there ? But you help me pay the flight ticket luhh hehehe :b So to all New York-ians shawols, this singaporean shawol is so jealous , please come fetch me from this boring country and bring me to your country can ? THANKKKS (Y)


CUTE MAXX OMGOMGOMGOMG CAN'T BREATHE HEHEHE CHOI MINHO WHY YOU SHOOO SHUAI YOU KNOW I CAN'T HANDLE YOUR HOT-NESS RIGHT YOU PIGUDONG ^^ AND CAN YOU SPOT TAEMIN AT 00:08/00:09 RUFFLING HIS HAIR CUTELY ? ^^ 


OMGGG MINHO IS HOST AT THE END HEHEHE AND WHO IS THE GIRL AT 1:08 LOLOL WTFFFF BWAHAHAHAHAH . ANYWAYS SHINEE HEHEHE AWESHUMMMM 


OMGGG ONEW SO SHUAI ! 


sweet sweet JongTae sharing earpiece listening to music in the bus ^^  Are they using Beats earpiece ?! Cooooooool !

 

2MIN FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 
Hi Jonghyun :D *wave*

Hi Taemin ^^v  *wave*
Cutie Keyyy 


2MINNNNNNNNNNNN 


Oh god , they all look and sound so tired :'( Hope they rest well yeah SHINee Hwaiting ^^ 


Key's mike spoil , wtf stupid cheap mikes -,- Hehehe SHINee Luciferrrrrr 


SHINee is currently walking around NY and rehearsing for the SMTown Concert 

Jealous jealous jealous ~ >: I FUCKING WANNA FLY TO NEW YORK NOW PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES AND UNICORNS ON TOP T.T Omg I'm so mad now huhu :'( I wanna fly to New York . It's sucha beautiful county and most importantly , 

SHINee IS THERE NOW .
If anyone can fly me there now i would love you forever and ever ^^ Cheh false hope luhh ): Anyways SHINee , fighting for your performance later Hope it won't be so screwed up like the Korea Festival >< i know they won't see this but , Who knows eojjeom urin . Hahaha #random xD


Look at this omg . Even dogs are so much better than those inhumane people who didn't even bother to help that poor baby . To those heartless people , you should be ashamed at yourself -.- 

Ok I'm so excited for SM Town now omgomgomg even though I'm not there but yeah , can't wait to see the videos of SHINee being uploaded ^^ I don't care about other bands lolol , i only care about SHINee xD 


Time checked : 6:14pm . 46 more minutes to SM TOWN HELL YEAHH ^^ I can almost hear people chanting : SHINEE SHINEE SHINEE . LOLOLOL kidding . SHINEE HWAITING ! ^^ 


ok i shall end my post now . 45 more minutes ! Hehehe