HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Dedications ♥
date
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 @ 3:11 AM
ANNYEONGHASAEYO ^^ Since i have nothing to blog , i shall dedicate to three 206-ians that I'll miss most yeah ? (:




Annyeonghasaeyo Kimberly Tan Lee ! ^^ I hope you're reading this now , which i think you will ! xp Hmmm , we only became close this year and you're already so important to me now ! I'll miss you hell loads ehh , so smart , go 307 >: But you must must must come with us for lunch , arasso ? :D If next year SHINee come singapore you also must go with me , promise ? ^^ I'll miss you ehhhh D: sighhhhh >< Stay cute , awesome , nice and shawol-ish xD All the best in triple science ! (; Saranghaeyo cutie Mrs Lee Taemin ^^ !  




TAEMIN WINKING FOR YAAAAA ! ^^ 




TAEMIN BLOWING KISS KYAAAAAA ♥ HAPPY KIMBERLY ? xD




Annyeong Pedo Sophie Lim ! :b *bow 90 degrees* Idk if you will see this , but yeah , maybe one day when you're 40 years old and surfing the net you might come across my blog xD k , i'll miss your horny-ness a lot a lot a lot D: I've never met any girl as horny as you , you're the first and last horny girl i've ever met in my whole entire life :p I'll miss you hell loads ): must hang out with us arasso ? (: Stay pretty , awesome and HORNYYYY ! (; All the best in triple science ! (: Saranghaeyo Pedophile Lim ♥ 




JONGHYUNNNN FOR YOUUUU ! ^^ 



Hey Bitch Casey Ng ! :b I purposely chose this picture you know ! Kidding la , don't angry k , i know you two friends only xD I confirm know you will see this , coz you love stalking me . So how ? Taiwan fun not ? REMEMBER MY SOUVENIR MUHAHAHA >:D Anyways , I'll miss you hell loads ehhh D: I'll miss your bitchy-ness and I'll miss bullying you wahahahaha ;b Anyways , let's put the past behind yeah ? (: I'm gonna miss you a lot ): Must come visit me in 304 k xD Stay cute , awesome , bitchy , crazy and pretty ! (; All the best in 306 ! Saranghaeyo Bitch ♥ 




SEOHYUN WINKING LA :P ALTHOUGH I THINK SUNNY MORE HOT WAHAHHA





K I'M DONE WITH MY DEDICATIONS IMMA END WITH A HOTTIE PICTURE ^^ 



THE GUY ON THE LEFT FREAKING ADORABLE KYAAAAAAA 


btw , i swear Minwoo and Kwangmin from Boyfriend damn cuteeee ! ^^ ♥ But of course SHINee forever my love k