HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Hey , you're mine (;
date
Monday, November 28, 2011 @ 2:17 AM


Annyeong this shall be a quick update yeah .


Gonna watch puss in boots later with mom and sis hehe . Tomorow got class outing yipeeeeee but i think this would be my last time this year going for class outing coz my mom seems pissed heh ._____. oh well , i can think of excuses *smart alec mood on* lolol . This saturday maybe going out with cynthia and a shawol friend to buy minho's present muhahaha (; 


Btw I shall dedicate a post to my dear ex vicechair person haha (; 




Hi RachelTanLiTing ! ^^ You better see this horh haha ~ Sorry i never make dedications before la haha i did for kim sop and casey coz they closest to me ~ But i still love you k :b Anyways , The way you guai lan people is uber funny hahaha I'll miss it loads ehh ): K la i also will miss you ! D: Stay pretty and awesome always ! ;D Good luck in 305 muhahahaha (; Oh my gahh i will miss you owning kuowei sia haha ! MUST REMEMBER THIS EEEE PIG K ! :b ♥ Saranghaeeee ! 




Infinite Woohyun for you ? :b Idk who you like so i chose Woohyun for you haha sorry !


I should probably stop reading fanfics , i'm getting more and more imaginations shitz ._________. but fanfics damn addictive siol hard to kick the habit oh goddddd .___. 


Plus I wanna buy SHINee 2012 calender , SHINee in Barcelona book , SHINee world replica tee and more SHINee stuffs pfft I'm so poor :< Having no money sucks ttvvvvvvm sigh all i want for christmas is SHINee T___T 




*****WARNING****** If you have a weak heart and cannot handle hotness/sexiness , please do not look at the pictures/video below tyvm ^^




THE FIRST ! 






Woooooooots hell yeah my first three biases here ! ^^ 





Key ft. Taemin and Minho Lololol @ WGM haha Key shouted : "I want to be on WGM !" with puppy face HAHA SO CUTEEEEEEEEE ! 


Normal heart rate : ---^---^---^---^
Heart rate after seeing : -^-^-^-^-^-^-^_____________ 


haha i died because i couldn't handle his adorableness kyaaaaa ♥______________♥ 






k i should really end this post bye .__.