HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
My first kiss went a little like this
date
Friday, November 25, 2011 @ 12:12 AM



  
  


Forever the bhb Key HAHAAAAAA ♥ 


hey all bbankku ddonkkus . 


This shall be a quick update yeah coz I currently have nothing to blog about lol :/ So now I'm craving for mcspicy while blasting my first kiss by key hehe i swear that blonde hottie is just so hot alrights  


Oh and yeah anybody recommending any work because i seriously need to earn money lolllll it's hard to get a job since I'm only fourteen .____________. I hate it when a job has an age limit i mean seriously don't kan bu qi 14 year old people ok lol >< 


k since i have nothing to do i shall share some facts about me ! ^^


1 ) I am crazy about SHINee (durh) 


2 ) I hate it when people touch my hair without permission sheesh i love my hair k LOL .


3 ) I'm freaking paranoid .


4 ) I hate it when i walk into a shop and the staff asks 'May i help you?'. i would feel very paiseh LOL .__.


5 ) I love pink yay same as Key LOL ^^ 


6 ) I like watching horror movies because it's fun but i also hate watching horror movies because it's scary . 
Same as Key again HAHA . 


7 ) I LOVEEEE ROLLER COASTERS ! ^^ But i'm scared of them too lol because it's high and err fast lol . My first roller coaster was the dragon ride in uss ^^ 


8 ) I love meat , just like Taemin ^^ 


9 ) I'm scared of soccer balls LOL coz once when i was young i was watching people play soccer the ball hit my head fking pain k -.- 


10 ) Once when i was young i remained standing at the top of the escalator and i was crying because the escalator was quite high and i refused to come down LOL . 


11 ) My favourite english song is My first kiss HAHA ^^ 


12 ) I get touched easily lol i remember on one particular show i cried 3 times HAHA . 


13 ) The first SHINee mv that i watched was Lucifer . I found Minho the hottest followed by Taemin ^^ 


14 ) For my whole 14 years i was single ^^ 


15 ) I want my first kiss to be with someone really special LOLOLLLL .


16 ) I've always wanted to walk in the rain and let a guy come shelter me with his umbrella BWAHAHAHA .


17 ) My ideal guy would be innocent , sweet , funny , cute and the list goes on and on ^^ 


k i ran out of facts LOLOL annyeongggg ^^