HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You drive me crazy
date
Thursday, November 24, 2011 @ 4:19 AM




when we're together every moment that I treasure
like a movie that replay replay replay 
 





WASSUP ! ^^ 




So today I'm in a super duper uber good mood hehe guess what I finally got my Lucifer Japanese album yayyyyyyyyyyy *squeal like a crazy fangirl* The awesomest thing is , MY TRADING CARD IS FKING MINHO OMGOSHHH I CAN'T BREATHE HEHE  Looks like i got fate with him HAHAHA ♥ 


Oh and i D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E.L.Y wanna watch 'You are the apple of my eye' omg a lot of people say nice sia . I know i know this super short 14 year old wanna watch a nc16 show lol BUT I REALLY WANT WATCH LA ZZZ I'M GONNA REGRET IF NOT SHOWING IN CINEMA ANYMORE #&@)#&@(#*@ .


 Bbankku ddongkku la i want go korea leh . you know my class got 4 people (or more) go korea asdfghjkl no fair i also want go lol and i have been saying this 9380278 times but i don't care I WANT TO GO KOREA T_____T ok that's 9380279 times le sigh .


Oh and i owe people dedications haha (;




hey Huifanggggg ! ^^ I'll miss you eh ): Your laughter , hyperness , horny-ness ! HAHA . Good luck in 306 yeahhhh (; DON'T EVER FORGET ME K HAHA ♥ #forevera206ian yeahhhh ? ;D Saranghaeeee ! ^^ ♥ 




2PM NICKHYUN FOR YOU THIS HOTTEST ! :p (p.s sorry idk which member you like in 2pm so i chose Nickhyun haha ^^ )




Hey Shihui ! :p HAHA I'll miss you to luhh ! D: I'll miss teasing you HAHA and i'll miss your jokes luhh (; Good luck in 305 k kkk ^^ DON'T FORGET ME THEN I WON'T FORGET YOU HAHAHA KIDDING ♥ Paranormal activities ftw horh ? xD Saranghaeee ! ^^  


image

HONGKI FOR THE PANGSHIHUI ! :P


k la since i have nothing else to blog i shall post shinee etude house pictures hehe :> #shawolmodeon



MINHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON I SAW WHEN I WALKED IN ETUDE HOUSE LOL #THISISFATE  






Ringdingdong playing at the screen ! (: 








MINHO TRADING CARD HEHE 


Photobook + Dvd and Vcd ^^ 


POSTERRRRRRRRRR 



And yes now i'm broke oh well . typical .________. k bye .