HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
grab someone sexy tell them hey
date
Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 7:25 AM
Annyeong ^~^ First update in 2012 hell yeah yayyyyyyyyyyz ! *claps like a happy seal . K whatever i 自high .___. So ,,,, I haven't been updating for 123456789 years . *wipes dust from my blog . Pshhh :/ Anyways , short update huh , shall do a long update tomorrow . Maybe , probably ^~^ Anyways , from 12 to 14 January had the a.w.e.s.o.m.e.s.t camp ever!!! I swear it was the best I've ever had , and got two instructors super cute kekeke :3 Okay whatever shall update more tomorrow . Having post-depression now because I miss camp la huhu *cries . kayy la before i start crying and saying how sad I am I shall go bathe and catch up with my sleep hehe nights lub chu all 


"The sun goes down , the stars come out . And all that counts , is here and now . My universe , will never be the same . I'm glad you came , I'm glad you came ♥ "