HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'm singing my blueeees
date
Friday, February 24, 2012 @ 10:47 PM




HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Today's another free saturday! Yay! Time flies so fast huh huh huh? I'm sooooo dreading next week. five freaking tests -_____- Physics, Chemistry (yes two science kill me) , Geography (study on forests and i don't see how this is going to help in future lolllll) , Chinese (my weakest subject asdfghjkl) and A maths, the subject which i screw up a lot .___. Sec three life so hectic sobs every week got at least one test.

Have you all heard Big bang blue? It's awesome i swear I'm like addicted to the song AGAGAGAGA :> oh and gdragonlookssohothurhurrrrr . I'm not a vip or whatsoever, it's just awesome that the legendary big bang finally had a comeback hehe! Wonder when's SHINee's turn sigh. It's been so loooooong :( I'm afraid that SHINee will become like DBSK /sobsssss/


kayy i have nothing to post already lul bye all