HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
sobs
date
Sunday, February 26, 2012 @ 4:54 AM








I'M SO JELLY RIGHT NOW THAT I CAN PUNCH A PUPPY

k maybe not a puppy they're so adorable o(♥.♥)o


URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Boyfriend and Sistar having fanmeet at Suntec Convention hall right now at this very moment AND HERE I AM STUCK AT HOME WHAT IS THIS ZZZZZZ.

Minwooooooooooooo ;-; Can imagine him flashing his multi-billion smile to the fans TTT^TTT

and Kwangminnnnnnnnnnn oh gawd his oh so innocent doe eyes that can melt the whole crowd TTT^TTT


I'M SUCH A JELLY PERSON RIGHT NOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. 

They take pictures and play games with fans OMGGGGG
ASDFGHJKLDUSBDOXWBGDCLNOADMXOWIBD  /breathe in breath out/ 
UIASBGDIUQBDEIWUVDIWUDVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can i die right now :'(