HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
can you smile?
date
Saturday, March 10, 2012 @ 3:11 AM

HELLLLOOOOO! 



















Yesterday was inter-class competition! heh heh. I joined mass-skipping and guess what?! Our class got second (Y). I didn't know skipping can be SOOOOOOO tiring omfg. Took many pictures with Kenric's camera but he didn't upload zzz. So yeah.

AND AND AND GUESS WHAT?!

SHINEE . IS . BACKKKKKKK! 


Minho and Onew's teasers picture so hot asdfghjkl!!!!!!! But tbh, I'm kinda disappointed in Taemin's one :/ His hair is SUPERRR LONG and the concept is SO NOT TAEMIN >< But still, I FUCKING CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM TO BE OUT ON 21ST MARCH!!!!!! \♥___♥/



sobs ma'boys are coming back i'm so happy omg :') I can't wait for Jongkey's teaser pictures hehe if there's a shirtless Key I'LL RAPE MY COMPUTER LOLLL. 

SHINee and B1A4 comeback on march HELL YEAH THIS IS GONNA BE ONE HAPPY MARCH #happyfangirl97

Gonna start saving money to buy the albums IDC I'll starve and deprive myself from food LOL for the sake of my happiness lmao :b I'm like, so determined to buy all my bias group's albums this year LOLLLL. I hope it actually happens otl coz I don't really have the habit of saving lololol .___.

SOOOOO. The march holidays are here! Hehe like finally i've been waiting forever omg. a break from all those tests #hallelujah :'> Oh speaking of tests we got back our report card! feeling.....neutral? Idk la LOL. I don't careeeeee I'm just happy that the holidays are here HAHA



k i have nothing to say already lmao BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 


CUTIE PIE ALERT!

Labels: