HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
It's war
date
Friday, March 16, 2012 @ 4:35 AM


SHINEE IS BACK!  


 


 

Jjong you're so full of yourself :b

SHINee's teaser out yesterday and I swear I was so freaking happy like asdfghjkl words cannot describe my happiness hurhur. Ma'boys are back like finally sobs :') tears of joy mdiowtbnxqwgriowhnw omfg this is all happening and ahhhhhhhhhhh i cannot believe it :''''') I fucking can't wait for March 19 and 21. Oh and of course March 22. Fuuugyeah I'm one happy shawol.

Oh and just because I stan more groups now does not mean I love SHINee any lesser. Hell no .____. No matter how much i love other groups, I'll always love the Pearl Aqua sea most ♥ 


So proud to be a shawol :')  


"WE ARE THE SHINEE SHINEE SHINEE SHINEE NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN" 






And not forgetting, B1A4's comeback, IGNITIONNNN! out on 14 March kekeke best white day present ever! (besides Kevin's super cute selca and super sweet tweet hehe) 


 


THE HOT BLONDIE GONGCHAN 
THE CUTEST DUCK ON EARTH, SANDEUL
ADORABLE BARO WITH HIS CHUBS 
SEXY RED HAIR JINYOUNG 
HANDSOME CNU WITH HIS SHORTER HAIR


In my opinion, Gongchan didn't have much screen time sobs :'( and there were a lot of autotunes used in this song. But still, their Baby I'm Sorry MV so fucking awesome asdfghjkl. I cannot at Sandeul seriously he's so fucking hot omfggggg

I'm so proud to be a Bana :')


Be the one, all for one! 






three more days till school reopens NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




k bye.