HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Been hanging on for too long.
date
Saturday, August 18, 2012 @ 6:17 AM



Haha why hello thurrrr.

The reason why i'm blogging is because i'm bored. yes it's a beautiful saturday night and i'm bored. Which is pathetic really, considering how i can actually do other meaningful stuff instead of lazing around in front of the computer.

but the lazyass me is just too lazy. meh.

I'm probably crapping so don't mind me.

Well anywayyyyyyyyy. Lot's of events and happenings. just had a conflict settled ytd and we ended it off with ice cream. what a way to end off a conflict :D

EOY is nearing and i'm still slacking around. It annoys me greatly because i really really want to start studying, but have no motivation to. Like none, zip, zero. And with all the distractions, HECK i can't even last a page. Plus I'm lazy by nature, which is one of the main reasons why i can't be bothered to study. Guess i'll only start studying my ass off a week before EOY, as always.

Pish posh applesauce.

Currently downloading songs into my phone so while waiting i'm doing something productive ((i think)) by blogging. Y'know, something about killing two birds with one stone? Er yeah. Haha.

Ok this post is getting awkward and i have no idea why lol. Maybe it's because i don't have anything more to blog about. Haha ok bye.


give up.